Ariba Learning & Development Specialist – JO 2504
Duration: 6 months
Potential Extension: 6 months
Description of Assignment
Our client is transforming its purchasing and invoicing processes, enabled through SAP Ariba eProcurement technology. The transformation will impact a large number of casual purchasers and a smaller core support functions (e.g. Accounts Payable) who will need to be trained in the new processes. The successful candidate will design, co-deliver and evaluate learning for new and current Users and ensure they have the required skills, knowledge and resources to efficiently and effectively use the eProcurement software. The Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for up-skilling client resources to ensure continuous process and soft skill learning is available to enhance the users’ knowledge and skills, using a variety of methodologies.
- Aligning with business needs, develop and deliver a variety of high quality end-user learning and integrating adult learning principles (e.g. in person & eLearning).
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and end-users to identify gaps and develop learning strategy.
- Based on learning gap analysis, develop learning objectives, curriculum framework, align on course objectives, and develop learning solution roadmap leveraging a blended learning approach.
- Design learning solution, including supplemental reference tools, and facilitate end-user learning
- Support the ongoing relevancy & accuracy of learning assets throughout the duration of the assignment and offer learning support as required.
- Support, coach and up-skill subject matter experts in training planning and delivery.
- Evaluate and present findings on learning effectiveness leveraging Kirkpatrick Model OR similar learning evaluation
- Write and produce content to communicate transformation project updates to Stakeholders consisting of Divisions, Suppliers and Executive Leadership
- Create and executive a tactical plan to drive effective communications and greater engagement with Stakeholders
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in learning and development with direct adult facilitation, extensive exposure to the delivery of systems and soft skills programs and considerable experience presenting to Senior Leadership Team.
- Experience in learning program design & delivery for a large end-user base. Preferably within public sector or a large corporation working on large scale transformation & technology projects such as Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated ability of instructional design methodologies including knowledge of the complete learning development cycle and interactive teaching methods.
- Demonstrated excellent facilitation and presentation skills, with experience presenting learning strategies, recommendations, and post evaluation findings to senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective communication plan and ability to determine most effective means of communicating to various level of Stakeholders.
- University Degree or Diploma in a related field combined with Master Trainer Designation or equivalent certification
- Training Plan
- Training Material
- Communication Plan
- Communication Material
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/28/d610539099/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399