Role: DevOps Release Specialist
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contract Term: 6 months to start with; optional extension to 18 months
- Up to 10 years of automating Software development Builds and Deployments in Development and QA environments
- Release / DevOps Specialist with experience in creating and building java applications with standard Open source and DevOps tools
Knowledge & Skills:
- Responsible for the Java Application Build
- Application Deployment Coordination in Dev and QA environments
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Administration of the ITC Software Development Tool Environment
- Responsible to understand and Implement an improved Build and deployment process that utilizes Jenkins, Artifactory and the Atlassian tools suit
- Follow industry trends and software developments to assist in creating a roadmap for the Enterprise Scheduling group.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for application build and deployment.
- Follow up on issues from daily build and deployment requests.
- Ensure daily scheduling requests are completed accurately and on time.
- Illustrate subject matter expertise in the workload automation space with a complete knowledge of the enterprise scheduler environment.
- SME level understanding of application repository tools and branching methodologies
- Familiarity in managing within a compliance framework.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to lead and/or participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/28/d610539099/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399