Data Warehouse Developer (MS SQL Server)
Duration: 1 year
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Description of Duties
- Designing, developing and maintaining the enterprise data warehouse and associated data marts
- Responsible for designing, developing and documenting SSIS packages to integrate data from multiple systems
- Responsible for designing, developing and documenting complex T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, indexes, etc.
- Assist in the data modelling of the data warehouse/data mart solution(s) as required for the Enterprise Data solution.
Mandatory Skills / Certification
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012 (SSIS, SSAS, DQS)
- Expert understanding and enterprise scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
- Expert in Microsoft Transact-SQL programming with the ability to optimize, analyze and improve database SQL performance.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing business intelligence solutions; data cubes, dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy
Other Skills / Certification
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS)
- Experience working in an Agile project development environment
Note: Please contact Millennium Consulting to receive the complete job description.