Integration Specialist – JO 2513
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Duration: 12 months
Knowledge & Skills:
- 10+ years’ development experience with at least 9 years of Java Enterprise Edition experience, typically acquired through completion of post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field with a minimum 10 years relevant technical or systems analysis experience, ideally with a mix of technical and functional PeopleSoft experience.
- 5+ years working experience and knowledge of with various integration technologies/protocols such as WebSphere Message Queue / Message Broker, Web Services, SFTP/FTP, digital encryption methods and procedures etc.
- Proven experience working with accepted methods, standards, techniques and best practices for development.
- Oral communication skills to work effectively with and discuss development approaches to clients/senior management and external stakeholders; written communications skills to document and communicate development specifications.
- Decision making skills to assist with decisions and recommendations on various issues and solutions that impact the projects/programs.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle management, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products.
NICE TO HAVE:
- PeopleSoft exposure is definitely an asset.
- Provide technical assistance in design, developing and implementing integration solutions in support of integration requirements
- Translate client business requirements and associated functional designs into technical design documentation, ensuring that the solution(s) satisfy all business requirements.
- Work with Analysts, Administrators, and Testing teams to support configurations, code customizations, code migrations, and testing from System, Integration, User Acceptance and performance.
- Participate in technical sessions to prototype new system functionality.
- Participate in workshops with project teams to explain and gain consensus on the solution(s) to be developed.
- Work with systems analysts to ensure the solution meets the approved solution design.
- Perform code reviews to identify potential issues.
- Perform unit testing and troubleshoot coding issues.
- Provide support during systems integration testing.
- Provide coordination in release and change management processes
From Skills Matrix:
- 9+ years of solid hands-on experience in integration various applications
- 5+ years of working experience and knowledge of WebSphere MQ/MB, Web services, SFTP/FTP, digital encryption, etc.
- 8+ years of proficient oral communication skills to work effectively with and discuss development approaches to clients/senior management and external stakeholders; written communications skills to document and communicate development specifications.
- 5+ years experience with distributed system integration technologies that span various platforms and operating systems
- 5+ years of experience in Redhat Enterprise Linux Server 5.x/6.x and AIX 5/7.x Operating system
- 2+ years of experience with integrating PeopleSoft or other ERP suites (nice to have)
- 10+ years experience with Java Enterprise Edition design and development
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/28/d610539099/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399