IT Project Manager (Workplace Digitization)
Project Location: Covid-19 protocol; remote; Toronto, Ontario
Anticipated Duration: The duration of the engagement is 12 months with a possibility to extend.
Millennium is seeking a Project Manager with the relevant experience to manage the digital workplace initiative. The digital workplace initiative is comprised of multiple projects to support employees needs for a collaborative, modern platform that is not dependent on physical location-based work. This initiative includes the transition of the Sharepoint platform to a collaborative one, the digitization of employee files, a transition to electronic signatures and other similarly themed initiatives. The PM will be expected to plan, organize and manage some or all aspects of a project such as project initiation, project planning, project execution and project closure.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Successfully delivered at least 2 digitization and collaboration initiatives with significant user base and common technology
- Successfully delivered at least 5 separate initiatives that are each multi-year, highly complex, cross functional in nature.
- Experience with leading digitization and collaboration technology tools
- Experience dealing with multiple vendors concurrently
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in a functional matrix environment
- Experience dealing with engaged technology and functional end users
- Experience working with large vendors with pre-existing relationships
- Proven experience in effectively planning and delivering projects according to established timeframe, project plans, funding procedures and staffing requirements
- Seven or more years of progressively responsible IT experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-phased projects and lead diverse teams
- Must hold current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI
- Expertise with MS Project, developing and maintain projects schedules.
- Experience using SharePoint as a document repository and using Microsoft Office Suite
Millennium Consulting: http://www.01mc.com