IT Support Technician (End User Devices)
Anticipated Duration: 44 weeks
Project Location: Toronto, Ontario
Scope of Work
- Providing desktop users at multiple sites with problem analysis, problem resolution consultation and technical support for: desktop/laptop hardware and software and other peripheral devices, phones, mainframe hardware, electronic mail, printing services and networked systems.
- Assisting with the delivery and installation of desktop hardware and peripherals, updating inventory records and related documentation and assisting with the performance monitoring of services provided to the customer.
- The technician must support customers at approximately 100 locations at various sites in the GTA and meet changing work demands in a competent and professional manner.
- They are required to have creative technical and logical problem solving skills and analytical abilities primarily in desktop hardware and software fields.
- Orientation towards customer service is a must and performing related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must have a car.
- Must have an A+ certification or equivalent
- Must have a MCSE certification, or equivalent
Other Skills / Certification
- Familiar with ITIL principles
- Proficient in CA Unicentre – ITCM tools
- Proficient in CA Unicentre – SDM ticket management system
- Proficient in the Windows Operating system – Windows 10
- Meets deadlines within the set time constraints
- Arrange and install hardware or software for assigned project requests
- Troubleshoot/diagnose hardware and software break and fix.
- Update asset information as required
- Complete timesheets