Microstrategy Business Intelligence Developer
Duration: 1 year
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Description of Duties
- Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and documenting MicroStrategy data cubes, dashboards and reports.
- Responsible for modelling data and designing MicroStrategy data schemas.
- Responsible for designing, developing and documenting SSIS packages to integrate data from multiple systems
Mandatory Skills / Certification
- Extensive hands-on experience developing business intelligence solutions; data cubes, dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy 10 or later
- Extensive hands-on experience working with MicroStrategy Command Managers, Integrity Manager and Object Manager toolset.
- Experience with working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later and building ETL solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Other Skills / Certification
- Experience working in an Agile project development environment
- MicroStrategy Certifications an asset.
Note: Please contact Millennium Consulting to receive the complete job description.