Microsoft Middleware Specialist
Client: Public Sector/Healthcare
Contract Term: 1 year
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Scope of Services and Deliverables
- Provide middleware administration expertise for .NET application deployment, and security control.
- Superior technical expertise in middleware design, installation, configuration, tuning, and maintenance to ensure performance, availability, and scalability for multi-tier web-based solutions, using MS IIS Web Server.
- Installation, troubleshooting and tuning expertise with MS SQL Server 2012 or later, including hardening and scripting to automate.
- Maintain supportability and security of supported Middleware applications by carrying out regular upgrades and maintenance.
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate and escalate with other IT Infrastructure, Internal Application teams and vendors in opening tickets and providing information to find solutions and root cause analysis of ongoing issues.
- Provide administration of cloud environments using Docker Data Center, Kubernetes and node.
- Experience providing detailed documentation for system design, integration, configuration, development and implementation of related activities.
- Produce integration plans, inputs into configuration and development project.
- Provide training to FTE as needed to improve team skills and knowledge.
- Provide administration of Containerized environments using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes and node.js
- Middleware design, software installation, configuration, tuning, deployment, troubleshooting, administration and maintenance to ensure high level of performance, availability and scalability for complex business solutions;
- Experience with .NET and web server administration, configuration and deployment (e.g. MS IIS Server, MS SQL server, SSIS, Cloud based Technologies etc.)
- 10+ years working experience with Operating Systems like Windows (e.g. Windows 2012 / 2016 etc.) including installation, troubleshooting, hardening, scripting to automate and scheduling tasks.
- Extensive experience with complex SQL, stored procedures and server-side scripting.
- Experience with SSL / TLS Certificates, PKI, etc.
- 3+ years experience working with cloud architecture. Preferably MS Azure and available product offerings, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Extensive experience with container driven architecture including Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes, note.js etc
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD), and Microservices
- 3+ years of working knowledge on TCP networks and Firewalls
- Experience in integrating IAM with applications including Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power BI and Cosmos DB.
- Experience with development and deployment of Restful API’s.
- Experience with supporting Testing tools
Millennium Consulting: http://www.01mc.com