.Net Technology Architect
Contract Term: 1 year
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Resource will participate in the planning and analysis for each release.
- Resource will be involved in the design aspects as it relates to application development/enhancements and future stability/sustainability of the application.
- Resource will be responsible for supporting the team (business analysts, quality assurance analysts, project manager, other developer, etc.) as it relates to application development changes and integration with other IT partner deliverables.
- Majority of the resource work efforts and time will be spent on application development for releases to provide enhanced capabilities and functionality to the application.
- A portion of the resource time will be spent dealing with post release support, incident ticket resolution, and ad-hoc business requests.
Must have knowledge and experience working with .NET, MS SQL Server, and Crystal Reports.
- Must have experience building and supporting .NET applications
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server for database administration, querying, data analysis, and reporting.
- Must have the ability to support database and reporting connectivity protocols with .NET applications.
- Must have experience with Crystal Reports for current report development and have the ability to install and configure Crystal Reports software.
- Must be familiar with Agile development methodology to be able to develop and deploy solution components on a 4-6 week cadence.
- Must be familiar with scrum and sprints.
Application Design & Architecture
- Ability to further evolve current solutions using the existing technology, architecture and infrastructure
- Ability to design and architect components to digitally transform and modernize the solution for long-term supportability, scalability, and ease of updating
- Must have knowledge of WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and experience developing accessibility compliant components.
- Must also be able to remediate an existing website or application to be accessibility compliant.
Network & Infrastructure
Knowledge and experience with IIS, SFTP, file encryption and Windows Servers to holistically support the solution from end-to-end.
- Must have the ability to configure, support, and troubleshoot IIS for web connectivity with the solution.
- Must have experience with SFTP to support the need for file transmission.
- Must have experience with one or more file encryption methods.
- Must be familiar with Windows Servers to support the servers the solution resides on.
- Knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence software for analytics and reporting. Cognos preferred.
Job URL: http://net-architect-crystal-reports