PeopleSoft Developer – JO 2514
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Duration: 12 months
Knowledge & Skills:
- 10+ years development experience with PeopleSoft experience, ideally including PS 9.2 HR and Finance related modules / components.
- Completion of post-secondary education in a technology related field
- 10+ relevant technical or systems analysis experience, ideally with a mix of technical and functional PeopleSoft experience.
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge with PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Engines, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, and Object Oriented PeopleCode.
- Proven experience working with accepted methods, standards, techniques and best practices for development.
- Oral communication skills to work effectively with and discuss development approaches to clients/senior management and external stakeholders; written communications skills to document and communicate development specifications.
- Decision making skills to assist with decisions and recommendations on various issues and solutions that impact the projects/programs.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle management, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products.
- NICE TO HAVE:
- PeopleSoft HR and Finance experience, ideally version 9.1 and 9.2
- Provide technical assistance in developing and implementing PeopleSoft systems solutions in support of approved project and service requests
- Translate client business requirements and associated functional designs into technical design documentation, ensuring that the solution(s) satisfy all business requirements.
- Work with Analysts, Administrators, and Testing teams to support configurations, code customizations, code migrations, and testing from System, Integration, User Acceptance and performance.
- Participate in technical sessions to prototype new system functionality.
- 5. Participate in workshops with project teams to explain and gain consensus on the solution(s) to be developed.
- 6. Work with systems analysts to ensure the solution meets the approved solution design.
- 7. Perform code reviews to identify potential issues.
- 8. Perform unit testing and troubleshoot coding issues.
- 9. Provide support during systems integration testing.
- 10. Coordinate testing, release management and change management activities
From Skills Matrix:
- 9+ years of solid hands-on experience in PeopleSoft HR and Finance related modules and components
- 9+ years of development experience and working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as ApplicationEngines, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, and Object Oriented PeopleCode.
- 8+ years of proficient oral communication skills to work effectively with and discuss development approaches to clients/senior management and external stakeholders; written communications skills to document and communicate development specifications.
- 2+ years experience with distributed system integration technologies that span various platforms and operating systems
- 2+ years of experience in Redhat Enterprise Linux Server 5.x/6.x and AIX 5/7.x Operating system
- 5+ years working experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or 9.2 HR and Financial modules
- 2+ years coordinating with quality assurance release management and change management teams
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/28/d610539099/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399