Job Position 2412: Software and Infrastructure Performance Tester
Anticipated Duration: 2 months
Duration of Potential Extension: Up to one 1 month
- Reviewing relevant project documentation (BRD, Design, Use Cases, etc.)
- Providing comments and identifying gaps, ambiguities, contradictions, etc. within the project documentation
- Designing and preparing appropriate test scenarios, test scripts and test data based upon the project documentation
- Verifying that the Test Environment matches the ‘live’ Production Environment prior to test execution
- Executing the performance (load/stress) tests and analyzing the test results
- Documenting and tracking the performance issues resulting from the tests
- Working cooperatively with other project/sustainment team members during the performance testing of the IT based Solution
- Attending testing related meeting(s) during testing period as required
- Attending other project meetings as required
- Reporting status of the performance testing to IT Test Lead and/or IT Project Manager
- Minimum of five years testing experience as a Software and Infrastructure Performance Tester in large, complex projects within a web based application environment that comprises both internal and external (Cloud) components.
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of quality assurance/quality control, test planning, test script development, test execution and test result analysis.
- Clear understanding of Business Requirements, Solution Design, Statement of Work, Test Strategy and Test Plan documentation as they apply to project’s test phase.
- Extensive experience in performance testing ASP.Net based web application solutions in a HTML5 environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Experience performance testing Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) is a definite asset.
- Extensive experience in all facets of testing (i.e. planning, documenting, test execution, reporting, defect management and resolution).
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent is a definite asset.
- Certification in Software Quality Engineering or equivalent is a definite asset.
- Solid experience in planning and executing Performance (load/stress) Tests, analysing the results and writing reports to Management.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies (waterfall, agile, ASAP).
- Extensive experience using Micro Focus/HPE Performance Centre v12.x or later, Micro Focus/HPE Diagnostics v9.x and Sitescope v11.x are mandatory.
- Experience using Micro Focus/HPE ALM v12.x or later is mandatory.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office 2013 including MS Access 2013.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/28/d610539099/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399