Anticipated Duration: The duration of the engagement is up to eleven (11) months. Millennium reserves the right to extend this engagement at its sole discretion.
Project Location: Covid-19 protocol. The contracted resource will be required to work remotely due to the Covid-19 situation but, we may require the resource to work on premises in the future if the pandemic situation changes for better. The resource will be provided with a laptop and will be given remote access.
The Procurement Analyst will develop Information Technology tenders and purchase orders for software, hardware and services. The work may include the development of contract awards, evaluation workbooks and Contracts/Statements of Work (SOW).
- Creates and issues tenders to vendors
- Defines contractual requirements and creates Purchase Orders
- Communicates with vendors and acts as liaison
- Provides detailed estimates of effort for contract/SOW development
- Acts as a mediator to resolve contractual disputes
- Works with the Project Delivery Office or government stakeholders to ensure appropriate requirements are provided for tenders
- Participates in quality assurance activities
- Facilitates evaluation of vendor proposals
- Participates in problem resolution
- Contributes to the creation of operational requirements, transition documents, and change requests associated with implementing contracts or significant contract change
- Other Procurement Analyst duties as assigned
- Bachelor`s Degree in Commerce or a related field or Certification and/or a designation in Supply Chain Management, or a combination of education and experience
- Strong skills working in organizational teams, relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and in negotiation
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Experience drafting Information Technology terms and conditions
- High attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience drafting complex Information Technology procurement documents such as Requests for Proposals or Quotations, contract awards, evaluation workbooks, and Statements of Work (SOW)
- Experience facilitating meetings and workshops with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to manage multiple or competing priorities within a tight timeframe. It is preferred that the Resource has the following qualifications or experience:
- Experience working with SAP Materials Management (MM) module would be an asset
- Experience working with SAP Ariba would be an asset
Millennium Consulting: http://www.01mc.com