IT Program Manager – JO-2581
Duration: 10 months, with the option to extend the term up to 3-5 months
- 10-15+ years of experience managing large scale, cross functional, complex, multi-stream IT programs with a strong focus on project governance
- The IT Program Manager will be responsible for the ITC streams of a modernization program, ensuring the program meets the predefined objectives with a strong focus on overall governance.
- This role will be required to understand all risks associated with the program and is required to communicate and suggest mitigation activities for any risks identified.
- Overall, this position is accountable for connecting the business and technical needs of the program, driving execution, establishing effective communication internally and externally, while ensuring the overall governance and customer experience is the program focus.
Knowledge & Skills:
***WORKER COMPENSATION BACKGROUND WITH GUIDEWIRE EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED***
- 5+ years’ experience in Insurance P&C industry
- 5+ years of delivering Guidewire based solutions
- 5+ years working in a hybrid environment managing onsite and offsite delivery partners, vendors and staff
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to all audiences verbally and in writing
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Work Collaboratively with Business Partners to implement complex solutions across the SDLC
- Resource estimation and allocation to achieve project goals
- Manage all aspects of project including changes, risks and issues
- Report on project health and status to senior executives within program and architecture governance bodies.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members as required