JO 2433: Project Manager (Employee Benefits)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contract Term: 1 year with option to extend 12 months
Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 10 years’ experience managing RFPs, preferably in the public sector and/or insurance industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- PMP recommended
- Extensive knowledge of Employee Benefits’ products preferred
- Strong skills in the use of project management software applications (such as Microsoft Project)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to lead and/or participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service
- Assist in the management of all details of the RFP process and workflow, and determines priorities of responses when receiving multiple RFP’s and conducts research if needed on RFP technical/functional areas to gain better understanding of areas to be addressed and responded to.
- Responsible for coordination and completion of the Employee benefits Requests for Proposal (RFP).
- Coordinate and conduct sessions with all Subject Matter Experts in (health, dental, long term disability, life insurance, group travel and accidental death & dismemberments within the organization) to address the scope of the RFP, issues, and product questions and establish ownership and timeframe for RFP completion.
- Assess information needs, conduct research and contact functional representatives to retrieve and coordinate all required information and manage RFP process through completion, prior to deadline, including communicating with vendors, and partners outside of the Company.