Role: Project Manager (Pension Systems)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Duration: 12 months, with the option to extend the term up to 12 months. Total not to exceed 24 months.
Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience overseeing large and complex projects with a strong focus on technical project governance
- 5 to 10 years of relevant professional experience – Project management experience organizing cross-functional teams is a must have.
- Successful track record of overseeing complex development programs to deliver compliant solutions.
- Proven ability to build effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders.
- PMP recommended
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pension experience
- A proven track record in planning, implementing and rolling out cooperate wide pension related applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to lead and/or participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third party vendors
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior writing skills to prepare/edit comprehensive reports, and other documents with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service