SAP Business Analyst
Anticipated Duration: 1 year
Project Location: Covid-19 protocol; remote; Toronto, Ontario
Millennium is searching for a Business Analyst to document business benefits for all SAP project that integrate with non-SAP systems. Benefits will be required for both SAP and non-SAP business process.
The initial focus of this assignment will be to work with business process owners to document benefit realized from projects that have been implemented and to work with business process owner to document and monitor benefit for on-going and future projects
Description of Duties / Scope of Work
This Benefits Realization Business Analyst role includes reviewing business process document, participating in meetings/workshops, and process discussions following and using leading practices in business analysis (i.e. BABOK). Applying expertise in defining how to capture benefits for business cases transforming from an as-is legacy process to a modern future state and communicating it in a qualitative and quantitative document.
Therefore, strong facilitation, interpersonal and business acumen is needed to interact with business teams as well as having the ability to apply analysis, definition, and documentation for business, system and data processes.
As a Business Analyst with a focus on SAP Finance and Benefits Realization, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with subject matter experts, business leaders and project team to identify, define, collate, document;
- Conduct workshops with project teams and business leaders to develop the project benefits;
- Define the Business Benefits Realization Framework and Roadmap
- Define the Benefits plans and how the benefits will be delivered, measured and achieved.
- Prepare and maintain associated project documentation as necessary and present where required to project team and business leaders
Mandatory Skills / Certification
- Minimum 5 years as a Business Analyst
- SAP project experience preferably with finance, human resources, asset management and procurement projects is an asset
- At least 2 years of practical experience with using a wide variety of techniques to elicit requirements (i.e. Research, Verbal protocols, Focus groups, Brainstorming, Interviews, Questionnaires, Prototyping, etc.) and in using a variety of models/diagrams/documents to capture, document and interpret requirements
- Must have proven experience in working with business teams to capture and document benefits to be realized upon completion of the project implementation
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
Other Skills / Certification
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Hands-on project benefits business case experience
- Business Analyst certification (CBAP) is an asset
- Document as-is and to-be processes to demonstrate benefits realization using the templates;
- Prepare presentations to Managers, Senior and Executive Management and present the benefits in a qualitative and quantitative format;
- Prepare and maintain the Project Benefits Management plan;
- Prepare and maintain the Benefits register;
- Prepare methods and approaches to monitor, track and report project benefits realization
Millennium Consulting: http://www.01mc.com