JO 2476: Solutions Architect
Term: 2.5 months; subject to client extensions
Work Location: Hamilton, ON
The client provides research, development, tooling, testing, and training services for public and private organizations relating to digital health in Canada and around the world. To meet the needs of our partners, the client requires a skilled Solutions Architect to augment their team and/or to complete fixed statements of work. The Solutions Architect will support various projects to design, build and test applications as prioritized by the client.
The Solutions Architect’s tasks will include the following:
- Maintaining Confluence & Jira for the assigned project.
- Provide support in deployment of API management tools.
- Provide support in the development of progressive web applications for viewing of clinical data such as labs, medications, and diagnostic image reports.
- Develop, maintain, and publish architecture-related, policies, standards, plans and guidelines in an agile development environment using Confluence and JIRA.
From the Skills Matrix
- Experience in the following:
- Designing, developing, implementing software solutions using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Implementing healthcare technology standards such as HL7 FHIR.
- Designing, developing, and implementing progressive web applications using Angular and NodeJS.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and managing tools such as Confluence and JIRA.
- Good understanding of related disciplines, such as IT security, IT system design, business architecture, legal processes, Freedom of Information administration, business analysis, risk management, project management.