Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Job Type: Full Time
Anticipated Start Date:Immediately
Compensation:Base-salary + uncapped commission structure
Location:Toronto, Ontario, M8V 3Y3
Websites:www.01mc.com , www.01millennium.com
We are looking for individuals with a passion for customer service. Are you a recent college or university graduate with a diploma or degree in business, marketing, human resources or computer science? Are you a team player with superior communication and customer service skills? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment that is service level driven?
Millennium Consulting is hiring for IT Recruitment positions. Training will be provided.
We are a specialized team going up against big, national and international firms. Our focus, work-ethic, knowledge and enthusiasm are the keys to our continued success. If you’re confident, take initiative, and have a background in customer service or sales, then we would love to hear from you!
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Utilizing internal database and web portals to identify potential candidates
- Networking with candidates by prospecting and establishing new accounts
- Placing job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
- Updating status and profiles of candidates by making telephone calls
- Interviewing candidates and overseeing pre-employment steps including reference and background checks
- Contribute to company’s branding initiatives through use of blogs and social media portals
- Gathering competitive information for the purposes of delivering quality services to clients
- Gathering and maintaining accurate call notes within the CRM system when placing calls
- Working closely with business development managers and researching and uncovering business opportunities through effective questioning techniques and lead generation
- Promoting company image and services at trade shows and related business events
- Contributing to writing proposals in response to RFS’s, RFP’s and other tender documents
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals
- Performing other HR and recruiting duties as assigned by management
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment at Millennium Consulting
Millennium Consulting is a leading Canadian provider of information technology staffing services. Since 1996, Millennium has successfully provided services to our clients in a variety of industries that range from Governments, Municipalities, Crown Corporations, Financial Institutions, Telecommunications, and Retail within Ontario and across Canada.
Millennium specializes in the placement of IT consultants for both contract and permanent positions. We are a premier client-focused IT staffing company with a reputation for being a well-managed firm, known for excellence in everything we do. Our mission is to identify, hire and manage prized IT professionals with the skills organizations need most to compete in rapidly changing technological environments.
01 Millennium Consulting is a Canadian owned and operated company located near Park Lawn Drive and Lakeshore Avenue West.